11 January 2007

Not an every day thing...

I just want to point out, I am not an everyday kind of blogger. I can't write something everyday. I feel if I write something everyday I will bore you with my boring words. Well what happened the past 2 days....I learned how to cook a pork chop, make italian style coffee, and how to properly make a bed. V.has been very helpful. Not making me feel too stupid. I ask stupid things, but who doesn't. I ask her, "so will the mail my family sends will it arrive here?" Well to set up this completely idiotic question she was saying how she has to drop by her old house to pick up her mail. OK...yes this was a stupid question. leave me alone.

I just feel a little intimidated by her sometimes. She is just very secure with herself and knows what she wants. Alas, I have yet to show her my true self yet. A little here and there but not completely. Someday I will. Hopefully soon.

I hate being so quiet around her and Guido.

Anyways, tonight I meeting up with fellow bloggers, Melinda from Living in Florence.
and Tina from Pecorino e Miele.
Should be a grand ole time. Can't wait to finally see them face to face.

Domani e nuovo giorno!!

a presto

ps: I have decided that

Domani e nuovo giorno!! is my new slogan.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having fun Aunti Kate, but I miss you. Mom reads me the personal penguin book every day. I love it.
Hope to see you soon!
Addy

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Oh Katie, if you'll read my Expats interview you'll see that one of things I wish someone would've told me before I got here was that it would take a long time for me to feel like me again because I felt I lost my wit/my essence on the plane ride over. It takes so much effort to get used to new surroundings, it's hard to be you too. It'll come in time. And there are no stupid questions!

Anonymous said...

My (former) boss used to say at the end of every day, "Tomorrow's a brand new day..." and we'd all reply, "never been used." We're a campy bunch.

It was great meeting you! Get down to Perugia! I promise I'll look at the train schedule and get you on a train that goes direct, LOL