13 January 2007

A Day with a fellow dreamer


So On Thursday, (yes i know it is Saturday as I am writing this) I don't have internet that works on my computer here at the house. So the nice man Guido is lent me his computer to check my email stasera. Allora, on Giovedi I met up with a lovely lady named Tina, whom when I met her felt a instant connection. She is full of life and inspiration. I wish I had her language skills, hopefully soon I will. NO backing down now. I live in an italian home.

Anyways back to that Thursday with Tina, we had a lovely evening of wining and dining with delicious food, mouthwatering wine e grappa, e new and old friends. It was so great to be in the presence of someone who has the same drive as me. We know exactly what we want and there is no stopping us now. Pero, I am not able to put pictures on my post as of right now becuz my computer is not able to connect to this crazy italian system. Once I get the driver installed into my computer via the internet cafe I hope to have use of this system a casa. If you want to to see a good picture of us in Firenze go to Tina's blog.

When meeting someone of like minds, everything seems to make you think more clearer about yourself becuz you are expressed you true self to this like mind. Great Feeling!!

I almost forgot to mention our friend Melinda, she was supposed to meet with us but at the last moment she felt under the weather. I hope to be meeting with her in the next few days. Great thing, blog friends.

a presto

DOMANI E NUOVO GIORNO!!!

No comments: