25 January 2007

Driving, changing pjs, cooking lessons

It has been such a crazy week.

The last post was supposed to be posted yesterday but becuz i dont have time to come to the internet cafe to check email and such...everything is a bit behind. Soon I hope to get internet in my house so I dont have to spend on my money via the internet.

Allora, Today I drove with the driving school here in Firenze. It was a different and nervewrecking experience. I love that am learning a new task at least. It went well although at times he told me I was driving too fast...go figure.

Today as well, I changed Carolina into her pjs for the first time without V around. Brava!!! She was a doll. Maria on the other hand, was not so willing to change. When V arrived home she made her let me change her into her pjs. Non ti preoccupare...at least I changed one.

Valentina has been giving me cooking lessons every other day, one time it was how to cook a good piece of meat another was how to saute zucchini my fave, in olio.....yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Ti amo olio!! Last night, I helped her cook my brother's fav, spaghetti carbonara.....yummmmmm yummmmm again!!

I wish i could write more but alas i must eat...ho fame!!!!!

domani e l'altro giorno!!

1 comment:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Katerina, do they have Sky TV at your house? If so, you should check out a program called "SOS Tata," about a nanny coming into homes where the children are nightmares (not saying yours are, but the nannies are really good!). It's similar to the American version, but, of course, it's all in Italian, full of things, well, peculiar to Italy :)