09 December 2006

Things are falling into place.

There have been many things happening to me the last few days. First, I found a car with a stick shift car to practice on. I will be meeting with a nice young man named Manuela who is friend's with Luisa, who works with me. I hope to be pro at driving stick this time next week. Wish me luck.

I got the sweetest email from Valentina this week. She is finally in her new home and now just trying to unpack all her 200 boxes. She is happy that she is FINALLY in her home. The girls were a little cranky not being in their own home. She let me know that my bedroom window, as well as hers, has a great view of the DUOMO!!! YES I SAID IT, the DUOMO!!! The most noticeable landmark in Firenze. I have a GREAT feeling about her. She makes me chuckle every time I read one of her emails. She seems to have my kind of sense of humor. :0)

I am getting more and more excited about my new found friends. You know who you are....my blogging friends. My friends that are either established, newcomers, and Italian. Everyday I count how many are left of my job. It is a job I should have left a long time ago, because of the troubles I am having now. Anyways, I am in complete content with my life. I am in control again. I am going to give this time abroad a serious look at a long term stay.

24 DAYS TIL BEL PAESE!!!!!!!!!

No comments: