18 December 2006

Fate



Here is a my bellissima niece!!! I don't know what I'm going to do not seeing and kissing her chubby soft cheeks everyday.




Thanks to Viaggiatore. I love this poem.

Fate

Fate happens
Sometimes unnoticed,
Many times unassuming,
Always for a reason.

It can be overwhelming,
Breathless,
With a rush,
Almost with tinge of hear.

It can be overlooked
Innocently,
With no thought,
All together a non-event.

It is real,
Powerful,
With unexpected consequences,
Never with full disclosure.

Fate happens,
We can see it or we can ignore it,
It changes our world,
It changes our lives.

I think this is such a great poem. I am getting more and more excited to go. Look at the picture of my niece, she is my favorite!! She will definitely make you smile. :-)

Life is too short. Live it up!

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting out aim too high and falling short; but in setting out aim too low, and achieving out mark."
-Michelangelo (Italian sculptor, painter, architect & poet, considered the creator of the Renaissance, 1475-1564)

Never look back, just keep pressing on.

No comments: