28 December 2006

Success in driving stick

I drove stick shift with my friend Emmanuel tonight. IN TRAFFIC!!! I stalled at a stoplight about 4 times. Yea I was freaking out!!!! Emmanuel just told me to relax and listen to the car. Don't worry about the light or the 3 cars behind me. HAHA!! I got thru the light and the half hour I was in the car. Damn!! I asked him after I got back to my automatic car....How did you think I did?? He said "Like a pro, all you need to do now is practice. And it is good that you learned on a European car cuz this is what you will be driving." He was so helpful and wonderful to have let me use his car, correction his brother's car. I gave him a gas gift card for teaching me. HE is fabulous!!

I am glad I am learning this. It is a great thing to be able to try new things and feel successful in doing said things, i.e. driving stick shift. I believe it makes you stronger in the end. I really liked driving stick. It was so fun!! Once I got the hang of it.

The last days of packing and goodbyes. 5 days.....

1 comment:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

FIVE DAYS!!!!!! Wow. How are you feeling lady?