29 July 2007

Guess what I found?

Do you know what these are??

I have seen these creatures walking about the pool of Camporsevoli but never thought I would find them swimming IN the pool.

I woke up early on Saturday Morning and went for an early swim in the grand pool of Camporsevoli. It was so peaceful and worth waking up for. As I was doing some side stroke laps, I notices these two little guys hanging on for dear life and also basking in the Tuscan Sun. I was entralled by their gold colors. I went back to the days of me chasing them and catching them outside my Boppa's house on Ft. Myers Beach.

When the girls came to the pool later with Elena, I showed Maria and she just loved them.

I see the signs......I am following them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've given you the Schmooze award, girlfriend!