02 August 2007

Beachside...See ya at the Seaside

This morning I am off to the small town of Bolgheri to meet up with the fam. I am actually soooo excited to be on the beach. I miss the girls and am ready to get out of the Florentine heat.

So when I am gone for these 15 days or so, I will NOT, repeat WILL NOT have internet connection. When you hear from me again it will be most likely at the end of August. Well I hope all my friends and family have a great August, especially my godchild and niece whose FIRST Birthday is the 18th of August....I LOVE YOU MY ADDY!!!!! UN GRANDE BACIONE!!!!!

Ci vediamo on the flip side......

3 comments:

Roam2Rome said...

Enjoy your vacation!!!

Seems like most bloggers on my feed are off for vacation today! Hmmm...

Ciao e a presto :)

Anonymous said...

Have fun!

erin said...

oh have a wonderful time! We may have left before you get back!...email me if you have time on the 5th or 6th (sept) to get together :)