05 February 2007

Perugia, Boot Gals and all


Perugia is a bellissima citta. I went this weekend to visit a great friend, Tina. She and I had a fabulous time. She showed me all the culture and the places she frequents for espresso, vino, and of course Tango. I danced Tango, and I loved it!! She has got me hooked. I hope to find the Tango community here in Firenze because I think it is a great way of meeting new people and dancing the passionate dance of Tango. I love it, I love it, I love it(as Katie throws her leg up in the air).

On Saturday, we went to about 6 different Enotecas, it was sooo great to enjoy good conversation, vino, and the atmosphere. I found a great connection with Tina and hope the connection stays alive when she makes the trip over to Buenos Aires. She is great.

Here is the link to my weekend away in Perugia: http://picasaweb.google.com/tinaferrari/KatieSVisitToPerugia
http://picasaweb.google.com/tinaferrari/SerataDiTangoAlloStarmax
http://picasaweb.google.com/castaway0984/PerugiaWithTina222407

I went to Karaoke last night and who did I see but Iacopo! The picture above is of Pitto, Lapo, and Iacopo in the middle. He was very drunk. But I was so glad to see him again!!! I was mad Francesca wasn't there. She would have belted out some lovely song, I love her. I can't wait to see her. Francesca if you can hear me, I am coming to Bologna as soon as I can. :-)
Francesca is Iacopo's girlfriend, if you haven't guessed. I met her the last summer I was here. She is so genuine and has a luminous soul. I love to hear her sing, she is amazing!!

Well today, I decided to take the day off from school because, 1, I didn't do my homework, 2, I'm tired, 3, I wanted to upload these pictures.

Then I will be picking up the girls at school today and who knows where we will head off to this afternoon. V is going to Naples with her sister and I am in charge tonight until Guido comes home around 7pm tonight. Should be a great challenge to conquer!

No comments: