11 February 2007

All is well, all is calm

Things sure have done a 360 here a casa. V has been very nice to me and grateful to being able to leave the house without crying children at the door begging her to stay. I successfully put both adorable girls to bed last night. YIPPPPPEEEE!!!!!

I have attained the momentum to move on from the past week of stress and worrying, and I know NOW I am capable of achieving the goal I set for myself before I left Chicago.

I feel that this moment, right now, has given me the strength and courage to prevail and head towards other important goals I have set for myself here. (Thanks MOM and DAD and NANA and PAPA!!! And of course the passed souls that have impacted me even though I can no longer see them, BOPPA, MUZ, NONNA, and GREAT GRANPA!!!!)

In more ways than not, I feel their presence when I am walking in the centro of Firenze and also just sitting on a train to Perugia. I know you are there, Boppa. If any of this talk scares you (JAY), I am sorry, but I have a six sense( I see dead people) that is a sense/feeling that isn't scary to me, but uplifting, and comforting, that I still have those important people still in my life even though they have gone to heaven, or Florida. :-)

Anyways....enough of the spooky spirit talk, If anyone is ever in Firenze on a Sunday night, or starting this week it will be on Thurdays, please join me and my friends sing our hearts out in a night of Karaoke. It is a night not to be missed!

a presto

2 comments:

erin said...

I'll be there on Thursday (but in several more months :) )

Anonymous said...

Katie, You are such a special daughter.

Love,

Ur Dad