19 July 2006

Thinking Positive....Being Proactive

That is my goal. I am saving all my money's from my small paying job and I am also applying at resturants to be a server. The fastest way to get cash is to be a server. I am not going to think of it as a bad thing and how I didn't like working at Rainforest Cafe before when I first left college. It is just a segway until I find a life that really challenges me and a life that I am striving for. A life in Italy! I am keeping my mind busy by working on projects, putting together collages of Italy, doing something that doesn't let me overanalyze my job right now. Ya know? I hope someone out there understands what I mean, if not it is ok. I just want to pass along the thought of just keep positive with a long term goal in mind. Let it be choosing a better job, finding a better exercise schedule, or in my case, moving to a different country.

As my wise professor and friend said to me once, "The royal road to achieving genuine satisfaction in life is going the bloody hard way". I LOVE LOVE LOVE this quote! Something to think about, because most people aren't happy with their jobs. What I say to these people is then do something about it to change your career or direction in life!! What are you waiting for??

Life is too short to waste it unhappily.

a presto

1 comment:

shu-ichi said...

I always think that we don't act in the fear of regret, and, then,we don't advance it ahead. Regret because
everything charenge very much. It enlarges the person.

So, I made my own blog and now I exchange comments to many people.

Good lcuk!! See you later!!