30 July 2006

Parlo Italiano....

I have been practicing my Italian by using the website LearnItalianpod.com. I really like it. I am able to comprehend the intermediate levels so I am now working on my pronouciation which was always a problem for me. I try to translate my thoughts into italian. Like when I think of decribing a person from afar... Lei e bella e grosso. OR something else. That isn't a fair statement. Ha! Yeah I wish I spoke it better. I try to listen to Nek, Jovanotti, and Negramaro. And I love there music so it is good. I hope once I get over there it will just hit me again, like I never left. I will pick up where I left off. Let's hope!!

I WANT SO BAD TO BECOME FLUENT!!!! I LOVE ITALIAN, EVERYTHING ITALIAN!!!!

TI AMO ITALIANA!!! VOGLIO CORRENTE!!!!!

I'm not sure if that is correct but what the hell.... :-)

2 comments:

shu-ichi said...

Hello, how are you? I'm good but recently I'm very busy. Because I'm doing my part time job. My part time job is restraint. It is very busy but enjoyable.
Uh...you're very enthusiasm. I wish that you will be able to speak Italian soon. Good-luck!!

See you next time!! Have a nice summer season.

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

ciao, I know what you mean about becoming fluent. Once you are there I'm sure it will be a lot easier.

I was told in italian Io amo ( I love) is used only to describe your love for a boyfriend, gf, spouse. Adoro is better to desribe a love of food, music, language etc. I think that is so interesting. In English we use the word love all the time. Italiano e una bella lingua!