24 April 2007

Fotographia

Here are a few Spring Fotos I have taken these days.
Great nite picture! I always seem to get one of these.
The Duomo peaking thru. I saw this view as I was walking home Sunday afternoon. Gorgeous!
San Minato Chiese sitting high like a nobleman on it's terrace looking down on the Fiorentini.
The green is all around now. Everywhere I look I see flowers and matching green grass and trees.
Did I mention I love taking pictures with Lamposts? I love it!!
The cloud behind the Duomo looks like some kind canvas for it. Bellissimo!
Taken from the north end of the Arno, along the bridge leading to Piazza Donatello. You get a great view of the entire length of the river.

I have heard more than once that I am a pretty good Photographer. I don't always to toot my own horn but I think I am a pretty good one. Another option I can explore while in route to my career.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People tell you you're a good photographer because you ARE a good photographer! :-)

I'm considering it a post on my career path as well. Maybe we should go into business together :-)