19 March 2007

26....I am ok with it

Friday started my Birthday weekend. I met my good friend Francesca in Bologna and had a fabulous time. She took me around Bologna and went shopping. She is such an inspiration to me. I really love that girl! Her music is fantastica!! I am so proud of my friend and enjoyed talking more deeply with her about life, love, and passions.

I then headed back to Firenze on Saturday afternoon to get to my appointment to get an Amici carte so I can get into most of the museums in Firenze for free. After, I headed home to take a well deserved nap. I woke feeling refreshed and excited about my dinner with my good friends. It turned out to be a fabulous night. My great friend Simone came and sat next to me. We had a great chat with Daniella and her sister Alex. The pizza was very good. I enjoyed it very much!! Then we headed over to this trendy bar across from the ristorante for a drink. Then headed back to Michael Collins. Where Simone came and met us. It was perfect becuz I never see him out besides at his bar. I enjoyed his company and conversation very much! We all headed back to Daniella's house around 2 and stayed up talking, laughing, drinking, til about 4. It was a great nite and the next day was even better. Really low key, walking thru Santo Spirito, stopping at my friend Andrea at Leonardo's shoe shop. We had a great panino for lunch, and then heading back to Daniella's to watch a movie and nap, once again.

Then Daniella made a great dinner for me, eggplant parmigiano, insalata, and sausages, meatballs. YUM YUM!!! It was delicious and fabulous!! We then headed out again, to MC and hung out with Michelangelo. I had 2 drinks and I was done and DONE. Mike then took me home on his fabulous scooter. What a great friend he is....not just cuz he takes me home but he truly is a superb friend. Love ya Pitto!!

4 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Auguroni!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. I would be OK with being only 26 too, but for me the 30s were better years. You're still young though. Celebrate! Have fun!

erin said...

buon compleanno ragazza bella!

Anonymous said...

Tanti Auguri, amica mia!

I'm glad you're okay with 26. Soon I will have to be okay with 30. Can hardly believe it.