07 March 2007

Sisterly Love

I spent the whole afternoon with Carolina and Maria. As we were watching Alice in Wonderland, this is what I saw. (Above) Then when Maria got a little fussy, Carolina moved her in this direction. (Below) Because she got 'calda'. "Mamma Mia, Maria, sono troppo calda."


Even when they are screaming their heads off because they miss their Mom or don't want to get dressed, there are times I sit back and look at how sweet they really are. Kids will be kids, people say. But when I thought about this idea of being an au pair, never did I think it was going to be hard. Yes at times, it would be hard, but whenever it is hard I take a deep breath and look at them and ask them, "Perche you are crying?" Calmly mind you. And usually they calm down, if I am calm they are calm. PERFETTO!!!

These next few days I will be going back and forth to the Grandparents which are located right down the street. I will be there from 3ish to about 7:30 every night except thursday. I will be there to put them to bed while the Grandparents go out for the night. NO worries there. That is cinch. Then Saturday we will decide(Nonna and I) when she wants me, morning or afternoon. Hopefully it will be the morning or just the afternoon. I really want my Saturday night to relax. Maybe go out to dinner with friends. Who knows? That is what I love about living here, things just come up, and we meet to eat, drink, or tutta due. I never make a week in advance plans with my friends. They just happen that day.

Anyways, I will update you all later this week.

a presto

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Pix don't appear in "Sisterly Love"