19 November 2006

New York Literary Agency and IDP


I sent a portion of my manuscript to the New York Literary Agency this past week. I got a response back from them, that they received and it will take about 1-2 weeks for them to review it.

How it works is after the read it and accepted it as something they can sell. They will start giving it to different publishers to look at and see if they want to buy the book. I don't pay the NY literay a penny for doing this, Alas there is always a catch. Once they sell my manuscript to a publisher, they get 10% of the earnings I will receive from selling it initially. Not too bad. After that I will have my own publisher....how exciting huh???

Also in the news, I have filled out the application for AAA to get my International Driving Permit. I will need to get 2 passport sized pictures, $10 check, and my driver's license. Done and done! I will apply sometime this week.

I HAVE 44 DAYS LEFT UNTIL FIRENZE 2007!!!!!

No comments: