06 November 2006

How does one begin to pack....

Valentina emailed me today and answered more of my questions. She is fabulous!!

Then I think to myself...WOW....is this really happening AGAIN!! Katie, can you do this?? Of course you can, why not? I need to experience life. But what about Addy, my adorable niece, im going to miss her. What about my Nana? I want to take her with me. No I can't Papa will miss her too much. Pack light kate. I can't pack like i did last summer. So much stuff I never wore. What if I just bring one bag?? HA, that is crazy talk. I am now packing for a whole year of different seasons. Geez, where does one begin?? I have no money to buy clothes, I have no money, period. HAHAHA!!! yea that does sound funny. I am a healthy American girl with no money and im moving overseas. HAHAHA!!!! Yes that is what is going on in my head right now!!

Jay, my brother in law, asked me tonight, "so you are only getting paid like 75 bucks a week?? I know you are going for the experience but shouldn't you get paid more." I informed him that I am going to be provided food and shelter in return. It is all about the experience. Definitely!

I am thinking and worrying way too much. Stop it Katie!!!

No comments: