01 November 2006

The 1st of the year....

Will be when I arrive in Firenze, bella citta. My favorite citta!!! I am still looking for a good ticket. So I talked to Valentina da Firenze yesterday on the phone at 7:30am my time. She was very bubbly and funny. I felt a great feeling talking with her. We seem like a great match. She explained the duties I will have with the girls, Carolina e Maria. They are in the process of moving north of the city center, Piazza Liberta. I know that area well because that is one of the Piazzas the #7 bus goes around on its way down from Fiesole. Speaking of Fiesole, she owns a touring company in Fiesole. I told her how surreal that is because that is place and an experience I would love to do. Ever since coming back to the States, I have always thought how fabulous it would be to be a tour guide for small groups of tourists. I asked her if she could show me her business, and she said "Of course!" I am in complete heaven!!!




1 comment:

Tina said...

Wow...and YAY! I'm inspired and a little bit envious! I think you and I must be cosmically related as we have the same dream. HA! I'm really excited for you.

Hey, ask her if she knows any other families in Florence that are in need of help.. :-)