15 October 2006

Sono finito con mia libro....

Not a lot of you know but I have written a book about my adventures of my summer in Firenze 2005. I got the idea to write about my life during that summer from my mother. She thought it would keep me busy while I was looking for a job once I returned to the States.

I would tell her all my adventures on the seaside and on my excursions to Roma with Em, she said why not just write a great book about all these wonderful experiences. Why not exactly?? So I did....I collaborated all my journal entries into a keepsake of the summer of a lifetime. I am now letting a few close friends read it to see what they think and then I shall start sending it off to some publishers. Who knows....I could be the next Frances Mayes....j/k. It would be fabulous though. To be a writer in the Tuscan hills outside of Firenze....ahhhhhh.....I'm dreaming of my gorgeous villa and my gorgeous counterpart of the Italian persuasion by my side.

Dreams can come true. Just ask me :-)

3 comments:

goganga said...

Wowww!!! But when you'll be famous, you won't forget your Italian friends... will you??? Just kidding, I'm glad to know you wrote the book, it sounds interesting. Congratulations Katerina! :-)

Anonymous said...

Katerina you must post some excerpts from your book!!!!
Don't be shy we would love to hear about your Italian adventures!

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

Good luck with the book. Keep us posted on your progress. I am still in the editing/getting notes phase, which is a little scary but rewarding.