20 June 2007

Yet another cut...quite a bit

Here are the flowers I bought when my Mom was here. They are blooming strong in the Florentine sun. Just like me I am pressing on and enjoying this adventure I call MY LIFE.




Eccomi....A bit shorty short short...ehh it grows back....I am happy with it. Different and Chic!! It feels great, a change, change that I like. It makes me look skinnier. Always a plus. Maria was a little afraid it wasn't really me and wouldn't talk to me when she first saw me. Hopefully they will grow to love it as well.

Such as life there is always need of change, good and bad. All these put together makes you a stronger person in the end. Being open to change is a new concept for me. I am glad I have this spontaneous nature to cut my hair this short. This is the first time I cut it soooo short. Sometimes one needs a boost in life, to pick me up from worrying about stuff that is worthless to worry about. This is my BOOST!!! BUONA GIORNATA!!!!

4 comments:

erin said...

yay! Those flowers are beautiful - and so is your hair! I really like it!

Good for you :)

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Cute haircut! Nothing better than a cute summer haircut--brava!

Cherrye said...

It is cute!!! And, so nice in the summer. DANG it is hot here.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.