14 May 2007

My Hot Topic

These days have been extremely warm. Suitable weather for when my parents arrive this Friday. I have also been going to school for the past week trying to absorb as much italian and conversation as possible. And of course, I have been with the girls a lot as well.

I have been enjoying the company of my friend Daniella at the seaside, as well as eating and drinking in Piazza Signoria. More and more I think about how life here(in my mind) was supposed to be different, in reality, it is not. It is the same life here, the only difference I am in Italy. I work hard, I hang out with friends, I go to school, and I have time to go to the beach. The only thing I don't like is that I don't have time to work on stuff I really want to do.

My time is spread out between babysitting, cleaning, italian, friends, emailing, cleaning, babysitting, etc. My life is very much even more busy here than at home. Funny huh?

Anyways, I am very excited to meet my parents in R0ma on Friday. Even though I have a to work a bit when they are here, it is still going to be worth it!!! I hope this visit will help me decide what my next step will be.

Sorry I haven't written in awhile....I will try to write more soon!!!

a presto

1 comment:

erin said...

hello stranger :) It's funny, b/c I've been going over this situation (how I'm probably going to be doing the same things - just in Italy) a lot lately but we're really trying to simplify things so we have time to enjoy the reason why we're over there too. It's good to hear a perspective from someone there now!

Have a GREAT time with your parents.