17 May 2007

MagicBabyet!!!Check this group out!!



In true fashion, I am going to introduce all my blogging friends, friends back home, and family to amica mia, Francesca and her fabulous band, MagicBabyet.

here is the link to their myspace music page: MagicBabyet MySpace Music

Also this is their website, it is still under construction at the moment: MagicBabyet

On this site, you can hear her piercing, sexy voice and kick ass sound. She sings in English, so don't think you won't understand her. She is a pinnacle of success and determination. Having the ambition to follow her heart with her love of music and language as well, makes me admire her so much. I think (ok I know) we are soul mates of some kind. I have always pushed her to do what she wants and always knew she would succeed. So spread the word, MagicBabyet will become very successful, I know it!! The sound alone will draw you in, so take listen!

Love ya Fra!!

PS: Tomorrow my parents and kick ass brother will be in Italia!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

2 comments:

Gil said...

Have a great visit with your family. Make sure you take them to all of the nice places you didn't want to spend your hard earned money on. I don't want to be the only parent to have had that honor.

Eryn said...

hi there, i've recently started to read your blog. i'm a lover of all that is italian, so i happened upon yours when i was reading a blog of another expat. i live in texas, but studied in florence in the fall of 2004 and fell in LOVE with florence. my fiance and i are getting married there in April of next year. Goodluck with everything in Italy.

I was laughing on the inside reading your post about trying to park a manual car with traffic piled up behind you and italian ankle biters in the back seat.

ciao!