26 September 2006

Zio Lorenzo to the Rescue...

Today, I received an email from my great Zio Lorenzo da Londra. He has agreed to send me the documents I need to hand in to the consulate to copy. WHOOOO HAAAAAA!!!!

If you didn't read my post on Amici Over the Ocean about my Friday visit to the consulate here is what happened:

I went there with the "replica's" of my great Grandparents birth certificates, it was notierized and everything. Luciano Oddo, consular agent, said I needed to get the original Original from my uncle in London.

So I emailed him and he has agreed to lend his great niece these precious documents. How lovely of my Zio??!!!

SO now you are all up to speed. Keep your fingers crossed and your Buona Fortuna's flowing my way!!!

Grazie mille ragazzi!!!

a presto

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is good news for you. I hope it will all go smoothly from now on.

I am surprised you need the original though, with my application a notarised copy from the Commune my great-grandfather was born in was sufficient.