14 June 2006

No Job For ME


Today I am going to tell my job that "no I don't want to be a receptionist for the rest of my life". Yesterday my boss asked me to explain why I want to be a "free bird the rest of my life" cuz they believe that I am perfect for the position. She is like "you never stayed in Italy for very long, so is this a vacation you are thinking?" At that moment I was very irritated with her and how she could think that because I talked about italy for so long that it is a joke or something. So I told her I didn't feel comfortable talking about that right now. She told me that I would need to give her an answer today because they found a replacement for me.

I am going to tell her. I frantically looking for a job to start next week. Good news: I can leave a little earlier to Italy. I emailed all my au pair agencies yesterday to see if they could bump me up to leave October.

1 comment:

Cuoricino said...

How liberating! Good luck with everything.